Affordable Ceilings and Partitions is a Cape Town based commercial and residential ceiling & partitioning installation company. ACP started in 2008 as a labour only subcontractor, however after completing a joint venture with Ceiling and Partition Concepts at Promenade mall in 2009 the company expanded and started to take on several of its own contracts. The company has gone from strength to strength over the last 7 years and we are proud to have been involved in many high-profile jobs in and around Cape Town. In this time, we have become trusted specialists in the field, with a very experienced team that have over 40 years of combined hands-on involvement in the ceiling and partition industry.
Affordable Ceilings and Partitions strives to remain affordable, while still maintaining a high quality of workmanship and service to its clients. Some of the high-profile projects we have worked on to date include:
- The Department of Water and Sanitation in Bellville,
- Checkers Emporium in Constantia,
- The V & A Hotel at the Waterfront,
- Electricity House CBS,
- Ackerman’s Head Office in Kuilsriver,
- Stellenbosch University Biomedical Facility,
- IDS House Rresidential Apartments in the CBD,
- Egg Cavendish in Claremont,
- Clara Anna Fontein Lifestyle Centre in Durbanville,
- Amazon satellite office and
- The music block at Hershel Girls High School.
Whether it is a commercial or a residential project, give us a call for a free quote! You can also view our completed Projects to see what we can do for you. We are a trusted company, and all ceiling and partition installations are done with integrity and customer satisfaction in mind.